A traumatic brain injury (TBI) is frequently caused by severe impact to the head. Pomona Injury Attorney brain injury attorneys have seen how automobile crashes, falls and medical mistakes have brought about traumatic brain injuries.
Pomona Injury Attorney brain injury attorneys have helped many clients and their family members find resolution.
All you've to do is contact Pomona Injury Attorney if the or somebody you love has suffered a traumatic brain injury. Our number is 909-703-2274 and we can easily be called on-line too.
The major reason behind traumatic brain injuries (TBI) in America, are from auto accidents.
There are a number of ways a brain injury can easily take place. One of the ways is whenever the head makes direct contact forcefully with something similar to a dashboard or windscreen. Yet another way is whenever an accident happens that can cause the head to be jerked around strongly inside the skull. Whenever this occurs direct impact does not need to be existing. Injury to the brain can easily take place at the time of the automobile accident, or it can easily build as time passes as tissues enlarge and hemorrhage within the head.
Brain injuries are more inclined to take place in side-impact automobile accidents, because of the likelihood of the head hitting the windows. The quantity of brain injuries in a front impact accident is much less because of air bags and seat belts.
Traumas and brain hemorrhages have transpired any time airbags are faulty. Brain stems have even been severed at these times. In many cases where this has happened and people are killed or paralyzed it would not have happened if the airbag hadn't been implemented. Airbags have killed 227 since 1990 in low-impact collisions. Passengers both girls and boys and adult were killed - ten grown ups and 119 girls and boys. Seventy-six drivers were killed.
Brain Injury-Med Malpractice
Brain damage or TBI can easily be brought on by medical mistakes produced by medical doctors, medical centers, nurses or other healthcare providers. Troubles at giving birth, for example a necessary C-section postponed or additional complications, result in the majority of these traumatic brain injuries.
However even with the best of care TBI can easily still take place. In many circumstances, there's nothing that really should have or may have been done to stop a brain injury.
There are other circumstances, nevertheless, in that a brain injury may have been avoided or at best made less serious if suitable measures were taken. When this happens it's medical negligence.
Kids & Brain Injury
Child abuse, sporting injuries, auto or bicycle accidents are the cause of many of the traumatic brain injuries in girls and boys. annually over 100,000 girls and boys with head injuries wind up put in the hospital.
Dependant on the development in your child it can easily be difficult to diagnose TBI.
It may seem that they are normal after having a TBI but issues make an appearance later whenever they cannot do simple things like make logical decisions.
Pomona Injury Attorney can easily assist you to determine if you need litigation as a result of a TBI to you or a family member.
Brain Injury Signs Or Symptoms
A wide variety of signs or symptoms can easily take place after a brain injury. Below is a list of possible signs or symptoms, that can easily occur from injury to certain areas of the brain:
Forehead or Frontal Lobe
- Loss insimple movement of different areas of the body (Paralysis).
- Not able to do things, like preparing soup, that require multiple steps
- Impulsiveness is lost
- Not able to think in versatile terms
- One track brain centers in a single thought
- Inability to focus on tasks.
- Changes in mood
- Shifts in social conduct.
- Differences in personality.
- Difficulties with problem solving.
- Lack of ability to express language.
Parietal Lobe: close to the back and top of the head
- Not able to deal with more than one object simultaneously
- Not able to name things
- Lack of ability to locate the words for writing.
- Reading difficulties
- Troublewith drawing physical objects.
- Unable to determine left from right
- Mathematics difficulties
- Unawareness of areas of the body in a way that affects self care
- Visual focus challenges
- Problems with hand and eye coordination.
In the back of the Head - Posterior - Occipital Lobes
- Vision issues
- Troublewith finding physical objects in surroundings.
- Trouble with colors
- Production of hallucinations.
- Visual illusions - inaccurately seeing things.
- Can not recognize words
- Trouble in recognizing drawn things.
- Recognizing movements of an object are difficult
- Problems with writing and reading.
Side of Head - Above Ears - Temporal Lobes
- Facial recognition difficulties
- Trouble in comprehending spoken words.
- Troubles with what is seen and heard
- Difficulty verbalizing and identifying physical objects
- Memory loss - short-term
- Long term loss of memory interference
- Enhanced and lowered interest in sexual conduct.
- Cannot categorize things
- Persistent speaking if the right lobe is impaired
- Elevated aggressive conduct.
Inside the Brain - Brain Stem
- Breathing capacity issues - results in speech issues
- Trouble with organization/perception of the environment.
- Balance and movement difficulties
- Dizziness and queasiness.
- Sleeping issues.
Base of the Skull - Cerebellum
- Fine movement coordination lost
- Not able to walk
- Lack of ability to reach out and get hold of things.
- Slurred Speech.
- Rapid movements are difficult
Pomona Injury Attorney can easily help if you or a loved one has experienced a traumatic brain injury. Contact us at 909-703-2274 or email us.